When measuring a gimbal’s unbalance, the results are compared to a set tolerance. If the unbalance exceeds the amount allowed, it must be corrected. Correction is done by adding, moving, or removing ballast weight, and then measuring again. This becomes a time-consuming iterative process. Space Electronics Weight Correction Software automatically calculates a balance correction solution based on defined ballast increments and locations for your gimbal. The result is a savings of hours or even days of time.Another available feature for your Gimbal Balance station is a Drive/Read Interface. This provides a method to remotely drive the test gimbal to each of the required measurement positions and read back the actual achieved angle positions. Like Weight Correction Software, Drive/Read Interfacing is customized to your gimbal design.With both of these options, your gimbal balancing process is optimized for speed and accuracy.
Call us today for more information regarding our Gimbal Balance Options (860) 829-0001.
Click Here to Contact Us for Information about our Gimbal Balance Solutions
Some of our Valued Customers in Q4
- Silveron Industries – 101-5HJ-NAV Igniter Circuit Tester
- TECT – Mass Properties Measurement Services
- Assurance Technologies – Mass Properties Measurement Services
- Utah University Research Foundation – Model XR250 Moment of Inertia Instrument
- Raytheon – 101-SQB-RAK Igniter Circuit Tester